Trulli and pajare with 3 sleeping accommodations in Salve
- 3 distributed in the bedrooms
- 1 double room
- 1 single room
- 1 Bathroom with shower
- 1 internal shower
- Quality: Cheap
- Furniture: Simply
- in the country (A 800 m dalla spiaggia di sabbia)
- Sea Distance: < 1 km
- 60 Outside sqm in particular 20 Outside covered sqm
- 40 Inside sqm
- 2000 Mq Garden ( Shared )
- 60 Mq equipped outdoor ( Exclusive )
- 1 car parking not covered
- Other rooms:
- 2 cupboards
- 1 entrance hall
Where is located ( open map )
Pajara Annelies is a typical Salento house. Here you will find the Apulian charm and its beautiful sea.
It`s in Pescoluse, one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Salento, where the sea looks like a postcard.
It`s no coincidence that it`s known as Le Maldive del Salento (Salento Maldives).The finely renovated trullo accommodates up to 3 guests and it`s equipped with accessories such as barbecue and air conditioning. Pets are allowed.
A trullo by the sea, the most beautiful holidays in SalentoThe trullo is surrounded by a lush garden with olive trees, pine trees and Mediterranean scrub.
The dominating color is the blue of the sea: Pajara Annelies is by the coast of Pescoluse, on the Ionian side, near Lido Marini and the beaches of Ugento and Gallipoli.
- Outside, Pajara Annelies has many outdoor equipped spaces with view on the sea. In front of the house there is a covered dining area with table and chairs; on the roof, reachable with a stone staircase, there is a solarium with beach umbrella and beds so you can relax or get a tan while looking at the sea.
- Inside, it consists of a living room with kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom. It can accommodate up to 3 guests.
The surroundings of the pajara
The undisputed protagonist in Pescoluse is the sea. An amazing sea, maybe the most beautiful sea in Salento.The famous Maldive del Salento, with its sandy beaches and turquoise sea, is 2 kilometers away from the house, which is also close to trattorias and restaurants. The holiday home is 15 kilometers away form the elegant Leuca with its seafront promenade and the church De Finibus Terrae. Moreover, it`s a short drive away from San Gregorio bay, with its bars by the sea.